The Assignment Management framework we provide to manage your Global Mobility programme will be set up to meet the exact needs of your business, giving you peace of mind, expert advice and consultative support whenever and wherever you might need it.
Our Consultants project-manage every assignment as a single point of coordination from pre-assessment right through to repatriation, so your relocating employees have executive support from somebody that knows their case, their circumstances and their preferences inside out.
What you can expect from Sterling’s Assignment Management service:
- Clear and comprehensive policy briefings for your assignees and their family, with a review of their allowances, helping to set expectations from day one.
- True partnership with your Global Mobility teams to forecast assignment costs, support the delivery of all associated services and coordinate any third party providers involved in your programme.
- Quality assurance, managing assignee feedback and exceptions to policy.
- Proactive communication with your assignees, to ensure that their on-going global mobility needs are being met.
- Insight and advice, reviewing your programme and analysing trends to address any developing requirements or changes to ensure continuous success
Additional support includes Cost Projections, Balance Sheet Preparation, Assignment Letter design and creation, payroll coordination and more.
For more information about our Assignment Management service, or any other services including Expense Management, Policy Consultation and Moving Services, contact Sterling today.
More mobility services
When you write a science final exam in a gym, on the ice rink or in some classrooms you are assigned a seat and to find which seat has been assigned to you, you must first know in which gym, ice rink or classroom you are writing. At the back of the gym, the ice rink or classrooms, the list of random-seating is posted by course and by section. Find your name and next to it you will see the seat assigned to you.
- the gyms are identified - A and B, C and D, E and F
- the ice rink area is identified MNO1, MNO2, MNO3
- the seats in each gym are identified with numbers 1 to 154
- the seats on the ice rink area are identified with numbers 1 to 190
- the back of the seats in some classrooms are identified with numbers
- The gyms and the ice rink open 30 minutes before the start of the exams
- When you arrive in the gym or the ice rink, remain silent, put your bags and coats at the front or at the back of the gym or the ice rink, find out where you should sit and get prepared.