A List Of Fresh Communication Technology Essay Topics
Communication technology essay topics can include a wide range of ideas. You may have learned new things so far in this field that could serve as a great topic idea. Because this industry affects a large number of people on a regular basis, you may want to consider topics that provide statistical data on changes being made and the future outlook of the industry. Since there are various broad topics you can write about for an essay, here are 10 ideas to consider that may inspire an original topic of your own.
- How had television changed the way the world is viewed? A technology essay can review ways people view things differently because of television.
- Has the internet become more reliable for news than television? More people use the internet on a regular basis and watch everything using it including television shows, news and weather.
- Has technology helped to censor more inappropriate content shared on TV or the internet? A technology essay can explore what needs to changed or improved in relation to censorship of content through media.
- Are automated voice systems helpful or hurtful to a company and their customer service relations? A communication technology essay can explore pros and cons of using automated voice systems.
- Are more people dependent on computers? In recent years a number of studies claim people may use them to do just about everything including grocery shopping.
- Should cellphones have the option to shop over the internet? An essay can discuss advantages and disadvantages of using cellphones to access the internet.
- Has social media encouraged positive or negative communications among people? More people may use social media to connect with others, but is more communication considered negative or positive for social media users?
- How has communication technology helped companies hire more people? What areas of technology have help companies grow at a faster pace? What are areas that may have a negative effect on hiring?
- The growth of telecommuting. A communication technology essay paper can explore ways the concept has helper more people be able to work from home or telecommute instead of having a traditional job.
- How technology plays a huge role in helping people obtain an education. How are more people able to obtain certifications and degrees much faster?
Draw on at least two theorists, not listed in the core readings of this module in your answer for each question.
- Examine the theoretical and methodological problems associated with viewing the media in terms of effects? Discuss in relevance to research.
- Discuss the concept of "powerful media" as developed by the mass audience theory. In which assumptions is it based? What has been its contribution to the development of media audiences' research?
- What is the contribution of 'cultural indicators' research to our understanding of the media-audience relationship? How relevant is it today?
- 'Media violence is a significant cause of social violence.' Discuss this statement and make a case for whether it is true or false.
- What do scholars within the Cultural Studies tradition mean when they say that media audiences are active? In which ways can audiences be active? Discuss with reference to research.
- Develop, discuss and critique the role of the everyday context in media consumption. How does the home environment affect the activities and interpretations of media audiences?
- What is the significance of the commercial measuring and tracking of the audiences in the overall academic study of the audiences? Discuss with reference to research.
- In what ways are race and ethnicity significant in the production and/or consumption of media messages?
- How has knowledge of 'fandom' and fan activities have contributed to our understanding of media audiences? Discuss with reference to research.
- Drawing on relevant research critically discuss how new media have blurred the lines between media consumers and producers.